Friday, May 8, 2009

Travel With A Friend


Throughout the day whenever I travel about the studio grounds, into town, to a companions home, everywhere.... I always have my camera with me. I may not carry the complete setup I have when I am truly prowling for images but I make it a point to have a camera with me to capture visions that have a way of just popping up.
How many times have you thought "I wish I had my camera with me!" when something really cool happened in your presence.
The image of the Sunset Rays was captured when I was out with my dog. It lasted but a few fleeting moments and was gone. How beautiful to witness ! How exciting to capture a rare moment on our planetary home. The image is a panorama from 4 separate images. I processed the Raw files with DXO software creating a DNG file. These files were further processed with Photoshop CS4, stitched together using AutoPano 2.0, and finally manipulated with Lucis Art, Nik Photo FX 3.0, Nik Viveza, Buzz Simplifier, and finally sharpened a touch with Photokit Creative Sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment