Thursday, August 13, 2009

End Of The Storm




I love to get out with the camera and chase the weather. The activity in the sky is so dynamic and diverse. Rainbows, lightening, the clouds, and the passing of the storms over the landscape challenge me. You never know what is going to happen!


"Sky Dynamics" was captured by waiting and watching one cloud bank that was very active with its lightening show. I waited with my finger on the shutter release for it to happen and after several smaller captures I got lucky enough to get a thunderous display of the power of nature. I was not outside directly under the sky - I was seated in my Dodge ram watching and waiting in what I hoped was a safe cover.


As the storm passed by it opened up to display the sunset over the farmland around my area. I was captivated by the colors unfolding on the sky canvas before me. It was time to give thanks for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment